How to Activate USB Video Files Playback Divx, Mkv
If you found the DVD Video in Motion mod useful and cool, check out this one, it will allow you to code your BMW F10 in order to be able to play video files from a USB Drive. You will be able to play videos in motion if you already activated the other mod and it`s also great for listeting to music videos while driving. It supports DivX, Mkv and almost every video format you can think of.
1. Connect to the car using Esys
2. Select your chassis
3. Read FA, Read SVT and start editing the HU_CIC or HU_NBT module.
4. Modify the following values:
3000 ENT_CODEC_XVID set to: aktiv
3000 ENT_CODEC_XVCD set to: aktiv
3003 API_USB_VIDEO set to: both
5. Save the CAFD by clicking on the blue Disk, then hit the green arrow to go back to the modules list.
6. Activate FA and while having the edited CAFD selected, click on Code FDL.
Coding completed! Enjoy Video playback from USB Drive.